- Commémoration de la mort de P.E Lumumba : Jean-Marc Kabund appelle les congolais à croire en un pays fort, prospère et décomplexé !
- Le Gouvernement Tshibala et la CENI ont relevé le défi de la réalisation de meilleures élections
- Noël félicite Félix Tshesekedi
- RDC : Mythe ou fin de l’ère Kabila ?
- Législatives provinciales : Docteur Trésor Kabongo dénonce l’injustice dans la publication des résultats des élections par la CENI !
This post has already been read 756 times!
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking offers from qualified persons to provide personal services under contract as described in this solicitation.
- SOLICITATION NO.: 72066018R10009
- POSITION TITLE: Administrative Management Specialist(Deputy Executive Officer)
- CLOSING DATE/TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: September 7, 2018
- PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The Management Specialist functions as one of two Deputy Executive Officers in the Executive Office of USAID/DRC, reporting directly to the USDH Supervisory Executive Officer (S/EXO). The incumbent assists in overseeing delivery of effective personnel, administrative, logistical, and other support services for the Mission.
A copy of the full position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available in the website https://cf.usembassy.gov/fr/embassy-fr/jobs-fr/
Eligible Offerors are required to complete and submit the offer form- DS-174 Application for U.S. Federal Employment along with a cover letter and a CV written in English.A supplemental document of up to two pages that demonstrates how prior experience and/or training directly address directly the QRFs should be attached.
To ensure consideration of offers for the intended position, Offerors must prominently reference the Solicitation number in the offer submission.